Sunday, September 03, 2006

Troublesome Tribulations

This is VW Bug. I would like for you to send your good thoughts and prayers to my sister and her family. Seems that Indiana B swallowed and got stuck in his stomach an earring. They are not positive of the identification of it being an earring until more xrays are done. No matter what it is, it is not good for a 2 year old. He was admitted to the children's hospital today. With Mom (Bombshell), Tink and Pan in tow.

Tink asked me to post for her over the next couple of days. I will be trying to keep it light. Just be aware that she and I do not exactly have the same sense of humor. Hopefully you will hear from her soon and until then I will keep you updated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.

I'll be thinking tons of happy thoughts in Indiana B's general direction.

Anonymous said...

Oh good grief! My prayers are with them...

Caltechgirl said...

my goodness. I'll be praying for something simple to fix!

Tammi said...

She and the family will be in my prayers. Most certainly.

Rachelle Jones said...

OH my an earring? holy moses...

Bonnie said...

Oh no!I hope everything is alright!