Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Roly Poly Tribulations

And you think you have problems. Part III of the battle of the bugs continues here, only this time another toddler will win the battle. You can read part I: here; and part II: here.

Those of you who know Pan {i.e. Bug and Sticks}, can attest that his can be somewhat strange from time to time. He also tends to attract strange people {i.e. Sticks and Bug}, or people who have strange parents, like poor M.

I didn't know M as a child or even as a teenager. I didn't get to meet her until Pan and I got married, but right away I liked her. That is until I found out that she use to eat Roly Polys.

Don't be silly. Not as an adult, but as a toddler. Seems one day she was in the yard and when her mother came out she was devouring the delectable little creatures. But instead of stopping M, M's mom ran back in the house to retrieve the camera and catch it all on film. Now how's that for a happy ending?

No comments: