Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Pirate's Tribulation

Who in the world thinks up these things? Surely not me. Did you know it is Talk Like a Pirate Day? Well it is. I learned it from none other than bug, who heard it from MaryBeth at Random Thoughts, who I understand would have had to walk the plank if she did not mention.

I have an aversion to walking planks so I'm going to post this photograph of my very own pirate:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Pirate Indy vs. Capt. Hook
Now playing by
reservations only.

4 comments:

loria said...

I don't know who makes those days up but it's like everyday it's something different. I'll hear them on the radio once in a while. Strange!!!!!

Karen said...

I've heard of Talk Like a Pirate Day. I think it's invented by folk who have waaay too much time on their hands. And I suspect they're having a bit of a joke on society.

Mrs_Who said...

Indy's absolutely the cutest pirate I've ever seen...oops...I mean, Arrgh, that be a fine bundle of booty!

Unknown said...

Arrgghhh, me thinks so too, Mrs. Who.