Tuesday, September 05, 2006

UPDATE: Penny Ante Tribulations

Well I said I would post some pictures on the Penny Ante Tribulations.

And while we do have pictures of the interior of his stomach, that is not what I had in mind. Below are pictures of the front and back of the penny removed from his stomach and a diagram of where it was located.
Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar
Anyway this is what a penny will look like after a minimum of 5 days in your tummy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really gross!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see pictures of the tummy interior too. Because I'm weird like that.

loonyhiker said...

Just to let you know, this became our dinner conversation! Gross I know, but when you compare it to my cooking, it wasn't that gross.

Anonymous said...

WOW! that stomach acid does a number on a penny.

Glynis said...

Ewwwww! Thanks for sharing (I think) :)!!

Anonymous said...

Yuck!

Mrs_Who said...

Glad he's doing okay...thanks for the show and tell.

Anonymous said...

That poor little dude. His body was so sick...