Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tribulations of a Famous Person

Thursday Blog Prompt: What famous person would you like to meet? Why?

Seems we had a similar questions a month or so ago. But maybe not and more likely my answer will have changed in that space of time. And it was not specified whether the person was living or could be dead, so I am going on the assumption that it would be someone alive we should like to meet.

With that being the case my answer would have to be Stephen Hawking. Both for his insight on the universe and some extra help with that particle collider I'm going to buy for Pan when money and reality are not a factor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are getting to be such a tease online. Particle collider... yaaa right.

Glynis said...

LOL! I love the way you answer these questions, Tink! And you'll have to invite me over for the test run when you get that particle collider :)

loonyhiker said...

Still trying to figure out what the heck a particle collider is. can't imagine talking to someone about it!

Meg said...

I'm sorry if I double-did a prompt!! After six months of daily prompts, I admit that I'm losing track!

However, Stephen Hawking is such a great choice! Even if I didn't understand everything, just listening to him would make me feel smarter! Good luck with that particle collider!

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who doesn't know what the heck a partical collider is?!! Tink! This is driving me insane!