Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Loving Tribulations

Tuesday's Blog Prompt: Consider what you love about your child RIGHT NOW. What are his/her unique blessings and talents TODAY? How has being in this particular child's life changed YOUR life?

NavyNuke: I love his sense of adventure, his creative eye and his ability to roll with the punches. Nuke is one of a kind. He can be happy when he is alone or in a crowd. He knows what he wants in life and is willing to work for it.

ScampMarine: He is so charismatic. People just fall in love with him. I remember when he was dating he always made a good impression on the parents. He spends time talking to people, getting to know them and what their interests are so he can find a common ground.

Bombshell: Okay, she is gorgeous. Knock down, drag out gorgeous and most times has a good head on her shoulder. I have always been impressed with the fact that she didn’t and doesn’t feel the pangs of peer pressure. She has her own mind and doesn’t go with the flow unless it was on her agenda anyway.

How have they changed my life? I don’t know. I can’t imagine my life without in them in it. They have been a part of me since my early 20’s. Prior to that I was a kid myself.

No comments: