Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tribulations of Old/New Appliances

Last night Pan asked if I wanted to go window shopping for new appliances and then hit the local Longhorn for dinner. I was all up for that as it meant I wasn't going to have to cook.

So we head off to Home Depot for a "quick" look around, left an hour later with a new Maytag Epic washer and dryer and a Maytag Gemini Double-Oven range on order. They should be here Thursday. Then all we have to do is wait for the gas company to come hook them up.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I love getting new stuff! or even hearing that my friends have gotten new stuff! Congrats on your new stuff!

Unknown said...

Thanks Loony. I hope to get some pictures posted when they get in. At least of the range. I love it with its 5 burners and double oven.