Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Gem of a Tribulation

Tue 9/11 Blog Prompt: Real Finds. Have you ever bought anything on the spur of the moment, something you weren't sure you would ever use, then realized you came home with a gem?

Like Sandra, "better late than never," right? Okay I'm really late. And like Stephani it's a computer game (better yet a genre). Along the lines of "Where's Waldo?" I really like the hidden clue games... Big City Adventure San Francisco, Dream Day Honeymmoon, Hidden Expedition Titanic, Mystery Case Files - Huntsville & Ravenhearst, which are ones I currently own. I really like those that change the list each time you play.

I would have never thought of buying them, until I bought I Spy for the Princess and she enjoyed it so much that we would download the demos of the others and discovered we really enjoyed playing them together. Then I discovered when I was feeling really frazzled I could sit down and concentrate on locating the hidden items and release some of the stress.

Now I think I'm addicted; but I only buy them from Best Buy when they are not quite so expensive.

SNL #29 Template by kitscrapper; SNL #29 papers by debbers; Font: Enchanted Prairie Dog

2 comments:

Sandra said...

What a gorgeous layout! I really love that green background. I wish I could get immersed in games again....I just wouldn't get anything else done around here. *sigh*

Unknown said...

Those games sound really good.

I love the layout, that green just makes it all pop.