Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fashion Tribulations

Wed 9/19 Blog Prompt: Since we seemed to have a good time with the little fashion quiz yesterday I found another: Fashion Personality Quiz. Let's see what kind of fashion personality you have.

Your Results: You're more of Casual Cutie
Comfort is your middle name. If you're not comfortable, then why bother? You'd choose cotton and spandex over tight clothing and itchy fabric any day. You understand that to look good, you must feel good on the inside and outside. You also believe that fashion isn't necessarily the best reflection of who you are - it's what's on the inside that counts. Maybe you are in a fashion rut or just aren't sure how to spice up your look while still feeling like you're YOU underneath. Whatever it is, don't be afraid to experiment. Add bolder choices gradually, but always choose something you feel at ease in.
"Casual Cutie?" What in the world are they thinking, LOL. Cotton, definitely; spandex, never. But I think they pretty much nailed me in the comfort department and, yeah, I could probably add some bolder colors from time to time.

Template by CanuckNicole; Spring Romance kit (c)Julie Mead & Kay Eflin; Fonts: 52

3 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

I love these fun quizzes! And Disney princesses! *B

loonyhiker said...

Hmm, I think a scrapbook page of you in all spandex hopping around would be cute! LOL Now I'm off to take the quiz!

Tammy said...

I'm with you. No spandex! Only when I work out.