Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Fashion Baron's Tribulations

Thu 9/20 Blog Prompt: Fashion Baron. You are the up and coming fashion designer of the age. What kind of fashions and fabrics can we expect?
And for a little fun (if you have about 10 minutes) a tongue in check video about
Hair, Hats and Fashions Through the Ages.


Comfort is the name of the game in my year of fashion prowess. On the runway the less than perfect models would be sporting cotton blend slacks, skirts and shirts in bright, bold colors as well as neutral khaki, tan and gray. We would be presented with simple, classic A-line and bold flamenco flared skirts. In addition to cotton blend shirts there would be a host of formal T's in long, short, sleeveless and strap varieties to mix and match with the slacks, skirts and shirts. Soft soled shoes and little pumps would grace the feet. And hats... Hats to match everything.

Template by CanuckNicole; Spring Romance kit (c)Julie Mead & Kay Eflin; Fonts: 52

5 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Oh man, I am the comfort queen! I am ALL about comfort. Some say it's a bad thing. But I disagree. *B

loonyhiker said...

I like the flamenco flared skirts and the hats!

Photopassion said...

Your LO looks very classy! Love it :)
As for me - I also prefer comfort. Only for special reasons I change this style *gg*
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Conny

Unknown said...

LOL. Seems everyone agrees on comfort so I wonder where the fashion designers get their ideas that we don't. Of course, I don't normally see them wearing their own designs :)

Thanks Conny. Doing a whole month of the Princess' trip to Disney.

Anonymous said...

I agree on comfort too, and now that you mentioned it bring on the flamenco skirts, beautiful!