Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Tribulation in Review

Wed 9/12 Blog Prompt: Blog Review. Here's your chance to play reporter and write a review on that favorite blogspot.

Where can you find a witty combination of subjects from child rearing to being a wife? Actually it is quite easy to locate once you have rounded the corner to your nearest Lemon Stand. Here you can find humorous anecdotes and stories of her own life as a mother and a military wife, spiced up with appropriate quotes. I highly recommend that you take a moment (or two) and drop by. You will not be disappointed.

Template by Di Hickman; Whimsey kit (c)Angie Briggs & Sarah Batdorf; Fonts: Berlin Sans FB Den, AvantGarde Bk BT

7 comments:

Glynis said...

Thanks for the link...I'm checking it out now!

Lemon Stand said...

Thank you so much for such a kind review... and here I thought I was only keeping myself amused... :o)

Unknown said...

I'lll go & check out this blog.

Unknown said...

Glynis and Katrina, like in the post itself, you won't be disappointed. The Lemon Stand will really put your world into prospective while giving you a smile.

Lemon.... So very welcome. Love reading what you have to say.

Sandra said...

I read and enjoyed the Lemon Stand. It's an original, entertaining blog. Thanks for recommending! BTW I loved the layout, too!

Unknown said...

Sandra, I'm glad you liked it. And thanks for the compliment on the layout. We have a lot of really talented people in SNL who I have to thank for the kits and template.

Mrs. Who said...

I love LS...and I love all your scrapbooking stuff. The pictures are just great.