Thursday, September 06, 2007

Silly Shoes & Tribulations

Thu 9/6 Blog Prompt: Shoes make the woman. Give us an insight into your closet. Your shoes closet that is.

Imelda DeMarco I am not. I have 3 pairs of shoes. Flip flops, tennies and one pair of heels. Only the heels grace my closet as I hardly ever wear them. In fact they may still be packed in Pan's suitcase from the last trip we took. I had forgotten about the heels yesterday when I made the comment about having only two pairs of shoes. I forget them and leave them in a suitcase. Does that tell you anything, LOL...

Template by by Tabrizia; Fairytale Stickerland kit (c)Sarah Lulu; Quote from Peter Pan, by J.M. Barrie; Font: Tagettes

5 comments:

Glynis said...

My hubby once said (after helping a friend move), "I'm so glad you don't have a closet full of shoes...what a pain to have to move" :)

Tammy said...

The shoes I never wear are in shoe boxes and all my flip flops are on the floor of the closet.

Jennifer Giuffre said...

LOL. The only pair of shoes that see the light of day are my flip-flops! Who needs heels?

Lemon Stand said...

Yup, flip flops for me too until it gets too cold up here in New England and then I wear sneakers.

Unknown said...

That sounds a lot like my shoe closet.