Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sharing Tribulations

I don't know about anyone else, but just like my slideshow here, I change out my desktop wallpaper every month. Normally it is just something I put together myself; but this month I opted to try Amy W.'s desktop template together with Scarletheel's Beautiful Rage papers. I love it and I love that I was able to choose the backgrounds that I wanted. I was also able to tweek it some as I have Vista with the sidebar. Using the template made moving it around so as no to obscure my sidebar and interfere with my shortcuts was a thrill. So if you think you would like to try your hand at making you desktop personal, click on her name to take you to her site. Just make sure you leave a big thank you, if you decide to download it.

I used each one of the grands in a different photo location, with Ballerina getting starring role since it is her mother's birthday this month.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

ArcaneFaery said...

this really is pretty! Love those rich reds!!

Photopassion said...

I love your wallpaper - have to agree, the deep rich red is wonderful :)

{B}dreamy said...

Now that's something I need to do! *B

Sandra said...

Beautiful desktop wallpaper. And thanks for directing me over to Amy W.'s freebie blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is great.

Anonymous said...

It's a gorgeous wallpaper you've made Tink. But what I'm really impressed with is your minimalist desktop. Just a handful of icons.