Friday, September 21, 2007

Dinosaurs, Screws & Tribulations

I love my sister. Really I do, but sometimes I wonder if she knows just how good she has it. Like her post today... Dinosaur Munch.

Sure the boys were doing gross and disgusting things to that poor playdoh puppy and pulling dinosaur tongues across the table, but...

At the age her kids are, my boys were figuring out how to take the screws out of door knobs and jams and how to make it look like they didn't. Nothing like having a door fall on you as you open it and the sounds of little giggles from under the bed. All tools and any utensil went under lock and key and they still managed to do it.

So bug, you really do have it pretty good. Love you sis.

And since you have read this far you really need read about my blogbrother, Matt's award at Maybe Baby. Once again, congratulations Matt. Just remember me when you sign that book deal, LOL.

Oh look a chance to post one more layout, :)
Template by CanuckNicole; Day Dream kit (c)Carrie Stephens; Font: CafeteriaBold

5 comments:

ArtcTrish said...

Tell your blogbrother he looks too skinny in that dress...nice crown though! LOL!

Hope you guys don't get too wet down there!

Karen Bowers said...

oh man, i think i'd have to use a lot of self-restraint, i mean A LOT, if my kids ever made a door fall down.

Lukie said...

I agree. My son loves to "think" he is funny. That makes me think of a funny story for my blog. See I always look here for blog prompts.

Photopassion said...

Your new Layout is very pretty! I love the kit you used here - the colors match the photos so well!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Conny

ArcaneFaery said...

Love that layout!!! I have some freinds I think don't know they are spoiled, too. But thats okay, I have other freinds who lets his freinds take pictures of him dressed in nothing but a beer box and suspenders. :O