Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Old Tribulations Made New Again

Wed 9/26 Blog Prompt: Bring back the oldies. What fashion would you like to see make a comeback?

Me, the fashion guru, the queen of swing (NOT, ROFLOL) bring back a fashion? Actually I think I would bring back those shirt dresses from the 40's. I loved those with the wide belts and pointed collars and just general, oh so cool look like this one from Main Street Vintage:



Still do, even though I can't wear them now.

Template & Date Stamp (c)Simply Yin; Kit Colorida (c)Equipe Criando Kits; Font: Foxboro Script

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I wore lots of shirt dresses when I taught. I guess I didn't know they went out of style because I wore them anyway! LOL

Yin said...

You used my stuff!! How great! Lovely pictures!

Believe or not, I had one shirt dress once, it was orange and a full skirt and suited my tall and skinny frame. It got too old and it was nice your post brought back this memory.