Thursday, September 13, 2007

Memes, the Law and Tribulations

I've been tagged by Derek of DerekMDesigns with a meme. I have to list seven things about myself you don't know. (I think I did this some time ago; but one more time doesn't hurt, right? Things change).

1. In addition to scrapbooking, I love cross stitching and half my computer room is devoted to cross stitch fabrics, threads, patterns and kits.
2. I have lived in five states and traveled through most of them.
3. I use to be a legal assistant and did all the petitions, orders, etc., on a word processor. I was also the only one in the office that knew how to use the senior partner's antique typewriter.
4. The senior partner would not allow a copy machine repair person to come in until I looked at the copier first.
5. My boss thought I could read minds. Really.
6. I use to take his car in for servicing while he was on vacation and the garage thought I was his wife.
7. I did not have training in law, but by the time I left I could look up laws faster than my boss.

Now I am suppose to tag 7 people. Ummmm let me see.... How about....

Tammy of Personalized Creations
Katrina with Bits 'n Bobs
Sandra of My Field of Dreams
ArcaneFaery of Faerie Tales from the Real World
Glynis of Ordinary Days
Lemon Stand of Lemonade Made Daily
and then, of course, The Bug of One Happy Dog Speaks

Template by Lindsay Jane Designs; Wordpatches (c)dozibaer; Paper pattern (c)Mandy Steward; Fonts: MunchausenNF, Blulite

2 comments:

Lemon Stand said...

Hmmm. I'll have to think about this one. I think the last one I did was the same Meme but I'm game but please be patient with me. I'm not very good with them and it may take me a while to figure out the correct responses... :o)

{B}dreamy said...

Hey! I too LOVE cross stitch! Just something else we have in common, eh? ;)
*B