Monday, September 17, 2007

Paperdolls & Tribulations Always get Me Down, I think.

Tue 9/18 Blog Prompt: Since most of this month has been about fashion, I thought it would be fun to take and post our results of the Paperdoll Psychology test.








This look of yours suggests time travel--like someone from the future visiting a chapter of Jane Eyre. You are a dreamy, imaginative person who dislikes confrontations.







Template by Teresa Ferguson; Over the Rainbow kit (c)Anita's Designs; Fonts: Saturday Morning Television, 2Peas Raspberry

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I think this fits you perfectly! You are very imaginative! I love the dress and boots so can I borrow them please?

{B}dreamy said...

What a fun test! And man alive, you are a FAST scrapper! *B

Anonymous said...

busy busy sis... geeze!

Unknown said...

But of course, Loony, I'll drop them off next time we head up to see nuke, LOL

Glad you liked it summers. And I use a lot of templates, :).

Ah bug, so how is your project coming along?