Friday, September 28, 2007

Designer Tribulations

Fri 9/28 Blog Prompt: Here we are at the end of another month. Where does time go? But on the prompt. What designer do you think best represents your current fashion style? (You can find a list and look at some of the designers at Fashion Net)

This means actually looking at designers so give me a minute.....

Okay, after about an hour of looking I think I have decided that Phillip Lim best represents my fashion style. Loose and comfortable. Granted he has some outrageous outfits, but for the most part seem wholesome and comfortable. Do you detect a theme here? Comfort. I like the loose dresses, lightly cinched with belts, the cardigan dresses and the summery, billowy slacks, blouses and skirts. Now if I could just pull off wearing them, LOL.....

Torn Paper (c)Paula Yagisawa; Momma-Mia kit (c)Karah Fredricks; Fonts: SF Speedwaystar, SF Foxboro

Template by Mrs. Wresh; Heartitude kit (c)BTB Designs; Fonts: Marilyn; Walt Disney Script

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I was looking for loose and comfortable too! I don't see how these young girls where these tight, low cut, mini skirts and manage to look like they are comfortable.

Anonymous said...

loose and comfortable wins the day for me too. I don't think those young girls are comfortable Pat, they just look good :)

Sandra said...

You have good taste. I don't care for low slung jeans, thongs, or tight shirts that show my muffin (belly overflow) either. How can that possibly be comfortable for real women?

Beautiful new layouts, too. Disney font really ties it together.