Monday, September 17, 2007

Prepared, Stressed or Tribulated

Mon 9/17 Blog Prompt: You have an important meeting this morning. Are you running around rushed and stressed or are you prepared?

For the most part, I am prepared, at least, superficially. I am the kind of person who lays their clothes out the night before (so I can hit the snooze a couple of times); puts my purse and shoes in the same place everytime I come in, so I don't have to go searching for them, and has my tea all set up so all I have to do is hit the button on the HotShot. I also do a once through before I leave to make sure that I have everything.

Now mentally, that is a different. Especially if it means giving a speech or being in charge of something important. Then my gray matter is racing at mach speed and I am having trouble keeping up.

Template by Sir Scrapalot; Harvest Time papers (c)Dahlia Co Designs; Rub-ons (c)Derek M Designs; Fonts: AvantGarde Bk BT, RubberDuckie, Turbayne Running

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm not a speech maker either. Even though I had to hold meeting with my bowling association for many years. But I guess cause I knew those women, it didn't bother me.

{B}dreamy said...

Oooh, Disney! I love the Magic Kingdom! *B

Stephani said...

I admire you ... I would like to be that way and have everything ready in the morning all laid out and ready to go but alas it last for about two days and then I am right back to rushing around again. No matter how organized I am I seem always be running out the door at the last minute. Your prompt today has inspired me to do something about it though and I am going to take control and stop making excuses. I am going to move my alarm clock across the room so that I can no longer hit the snooze button. lol! lol! Keep your fingers crossed for me. We shall see how I do. lol! lol!

Unknown said...

LOL Tammy, it seems that I get all stressed out about giving a speech but once there, I can't seem to shut up. :)

Hi Summers Camp, we love Disney World and go every year. Except this last year when we went to Universal. I like Disney better, but don't tell anyone :)

Glad I could be of service Stephani, LOL. But I am sure you are not as disorganized as you think you are.