Saturday, September 08, 2007

Mess with My Mailbox and Tribulations will Flow

A bad day got worse when on Thursday, I took out the daycare's mailbox. I felt so stupid. Went back up to let them know and the dear walked back out with me to look. All the time talking about how many times she hit it or her husband's students hit. I tried to tell her that they didn't take it out. When we got to the now defunct mailbox, her look was priceless. She agreed. I told to price replacing it and let me know so I could pay for it. (wasn't as bad as what I was dreading).

But yesterday Bombshell called me and between the laughter explained that when she picked Indy up all he talked about was the broken mailbox. The jury-rigged it until a new one can be put in. When Bombshell told Indy that I was the one that broke it, she said his eyes got big and loudly proclaimed "Noooo. Tink not break." Finally she had to turn the phone over to him so he could tell me about the broken mailbox. I told him I broke it and he yells to Bombshell "Mommy, Tink did break." I still don't think he believes it.

Hopefully you did not have that kind of week and here's to having a great weekend.



Template by
KimB's Designs; Our Little Man kit (c)Anita Designs; poem from Denny's Poems & Quotes

6 comments:

Debi said...

Sounds like you've had a week like mine. Reading your entry made my day by putting a smile on it. Kids are so cute, they always make me smile.
Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by for a 'cuppa'

Glynis said...

I love the layout, Tink! LOL And I'm glad I'm not a mailbox in your neighborhood :)

Jen U said...

LOL love that LO and photo! How adorable! :)

Sandra said...

I love the layout, and Indy's expression is priceless.

What a rotten week, eh? Just makes you appreciate the quiet times, is all.

ArcaneFaery said...

Yea my week last week was par for the course like that. I'm still smarting from it.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you've had a bad week. But I've taken out a mailbox. Which wasn't as bad as taking out the tombstone!! That'll be a good Halloween post.