Thursday, September 27, 2007

Nightwear & Tribulations

Thu 9/27 Blog Prompt: Cotton or silk? Pajamas or nightgown or nothing at all? How does your night time fashion affect your day?

Many years ago I would have said nothing at all, LOL. But times do change and right now lightweight cotton or t-shirt material wins out hands down. And once upon a time I would have preferred nightgowns. As I have gotten older I decided I didn't like getting all tangled up in them at night on those nights I couldn't get comfortable and would toss and turn all night. So pajamas win again. I find that with the lightweight material and more form fitting pajamas that I sleep better and wake up more refreshed (as long as something else didn't keep me up all night) So how about you?


Sketch by Pencil Line Sketches; Beauty kit (c)Cinzia Loosemore; Stitching (c)Lisa Carter; Fonts: Porcelain, A Yummy Apology


Sketch by Pencil Line Sketches; Beauty kit (c)Cinzia Loosemore; Stitching (c)Lisa Carter; Fonts: Porcelain, A Yummy Apology



4 comments:

Yin said...

Lovely layouts - the papers and colors go perfectly with the princess pictures!

Tammy said...

Wonderful layouts and you and I are so much alike. Same pjs too!!

loonyhiker said...

It's all about comfort!

Anonymous said...

I sleep in my birthday suit...all about the comfort, like Loony said!