Saturday, September 29, 2007

Namely Tribulations

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) – Princess 150 Ford

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) – Bushwacker Oatmeal Raisin

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) T-Dae

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Grey Lion

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) – DaeTi

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) - The Periwinkle Green Tea

7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Henry Clyde

8. STRIPPER NAME : ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) – Navy Jelly Belly

9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) – Marie Franklin

Blatently stolen from Love2Scrap

Papers and Cross Stitch Title by Tink2Zoe; Font: FashionVictim, AvantGarde Bk BT

Template by Simply Yin; Princess Papers (c) Epson; Sweetheart Brush (c)Suzanne Walker; Font: ChopinScript

3 comments:

Sandra said...

ROFLMAO! May I snag those for my blog? I giggled like a goon reading your aliases.

Another great set of Disney layouts--love the bold color choices.

Unknown said...

But of course, Sandra. I snagged it from Love2Scrap, LOL.

Michael C said...

OMG!!!! I spent all day with my 5 year old twin daughters at Disneyland and they HAD to go see the Disney Princesses. Where were these taken? They would flip if they got to meet Mary Poppins. She's my favorite too, just don't tell anyone. It could be bad for the rep I've tried so hard to fabricate, uh I mean cultivate.
;-)