Friday, November 17, 2006

The Tribulations of Five Accomplishments

Friday 11/17 Blog Prompt: Tell us about five accomplishments from this past week. Big or small!

Five things I have accomplished this week, ummmmm......

1. Have managed to get through my second week of working from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m., then watching the grands from 3:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. without loosing my mind.
2. Started working with Indy on potty training.
3. Finished a page in my faithbook.
4. Talked with all three of my kids during the week.
5. Did a guest post on my sister's blog.

Nothing earthshaking; wish I could have talked myself into doing something in the kitchen though.

4 comments:

Glynis said...

Don't worry about the kitchen...it will always be there :)

loonyhiker said...

You accomplished a lot this week! I'm proud of you!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great deal of things to me. :) I'd be very tired right now if it were me

Anonymous said...

Potty training!
Ack!

Good luck, and God bless!