Friday, November 10, 2006

Fabulous Tribulations

Friday 11/10 Blog Prompt: Yesterday we had the Thursday Thirteen, today let's have Fabulous Friday!! Tell us about something FABULOUS in your life right now!

They say hindsight is better than foresight; but in this case I am not sure that is really true. Nothing, and I mean nothing fabulous happened.

So I guess what I need to do is count my blessing and realize that having my family around; being able to talk with my friends and family on a daily basis now and being able to walk out and smell the fresh air is more than adequate to count the day as fabulous. And so it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, the weekend Teenage tribulations was so hard I think I'll be doing my next post on the Friday Fabulous Tribulation. I just hope I can finish it and post it soon.

carin.c said...

Sounds fabulous enough to me.

Anonymous said...

For me, fabulous is one word: blogfamily :-)

Unknown said...

And so it is Harvey. You all have been the best and make each and every day fabulous.