Friday, November 24, 2006

Sales and Tribulations

Friday 11/24 Blog Prompt: Sorry I'm late today!!!Are you a shopper? Do you like crowds and sales, or shopping at off hours when the stores are empty? Or doing as much as possible over the computer? Happy Black Friday!

I hate shopping in crowds. I have a real crowd issue. Funny considering I really like giving gifts. So I would have to say I would prefer to pay more and shop when the stores are empty. And even on the computer, although Pan does that more than I do.

I am thankful that I have a home as well as plenty of food and clothes.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I hate crowds too, I don't care how good a sale is, it's not worth it! Love all your thankful thoughts from the week, too, thanks for participating!

carin.c said...

I am with you & Meg on this one.