Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Reading Tribulations

Wed 11/15 Blog Prompt: The book I'm reading right now/just read is teaching me...

The book I am reading right now is "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini. It was recommended by NavyNuke. And if you like "Harry Potter" you will probably like this one two. In fact, they have a movie coming out on December 15, I think.

Fast reading and entertaining, but now I have to buy the second book. As far as the second part of the prompt goes, I'm not sure I understand. But then it has been a long day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my oldest son has these books. he decided to start writing his own since Paolini was only 16 when he wrote the first one! Can you imagine being in fat city before you are out of high school? write, write, write, Mr D!! (but of course, he stopped writing when he found out I was excited about it!)

Glynis said...

I'm not sure how I missed this post! With all the books out there, what are the odds that we would be reading the same one? Cool.