Monday, November 20, 2006

Charity Tribulations

Mon 11/20 Blog Prompt: Three things you'd donate to charity right now are...

1. Time, if I had any, especially the Marine Corps Toys for Tots.
2. Any and all of the toys that are currently gracing my living room, dining room and bedroom floor (better include kitchen floor as well), as long as they are in good shape. This may have to include Pan's halloween decorations which are still gracing the rooms.
3. Books, dvd, personal sundries for our service men and women.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

These are all great ideas...thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

I wish I had more time to do more too. Do you really think they take deoration? Cuz I've got some that could go...

loonyhiker said...

Last year my students collected stuff for our service men and women but this year, time got away from me and we didn't have time before Christmas. I'm thinking of doing something for March because there usually isn't a major holiday then.