Thursday, November 16, 2006

Renaissance Tribulations

If you haven't been, you should take a look at the Ogre's site for his information and pictures of The Carolina Renaissance Festival, you might want to. He makes it sound so interesting, that even I may want to get my rear in gear and take a drive up.

But not to be outdone (okay, he is going to outdo me), I have a special picture to post myself from the fair.


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


I received a special photo of Little John (aka NavyNuke) by mail the other day. Woo Hoo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely better than what Ogre's got on his site. You have great look'n kids.

Anonymous said...

I like a man who knows how to use a quarterstaff.

Anonymous said...

Ren Fest are so much fun!!! you'll have to drive up there! Last month, my man tried to "drench the wench" at our ren festival. Apparently he wasn't Man enough to do so and the wench let everyone know about it! They like to insult the patrons and the kids had great fun seeing their dad belittled by her :)

Journey said...

a very swashbuckling pirate! lol

great pic, thanks for sharing it with us.

Mrs_Who said...

Ohmigosh...he is so cute! (And he looks like a younger version of =HC=...but I won't ever see him in tights! lol)