Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Tribulations

Tue Blog Prompt 1/8: As sort of an extension of yesterday's prompt, today will be.. My Favorite Scrapbook Pages of 2008

That would be easy, LOL. Just take a look down at yesterday's post Photo Tribulations. But in the event this should have said 2007 instead of 2008, then my favorite would have had to be the one that appeared on the post Memes, the Law and Tribulations. Though I have to admit that I am rather fond of most of the layouts I did for our trip to Disney with the Princess (which were on my posts in October/November 2007).

Template 25 by Valarie Ostrom Designs; Cowman kit (c)Claudia Beckmeier; Fonts: Journal, vtks_estilosa

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I loved all your layouts from your Disney trip. Great work.

Unknown said...

I love the bling on that layout.

Sandra said...

The Disney layouts were your best, and I enjoyed that series in your daily posts. That disney font you used really made me feel like it was A Small World After All. [g]

Glynis said...

Beautiful work, Tink!