Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tribulations of a Place and Time

Wed Blog Prompt 1/23: Where would you rather be?

That's a tough one. But I guess my answer would be right where I am at. Or maybe not... I just noticed the temperature dropped 3 degrees in the last hour. Actually I don't mind the cold weather. What I hate is where it is in the 70's one day and in the 30's the next. Still I think I would rather be right here. Or maybe Hawaii with the Ballerina, my son and daughter-in-law. I'm being wishy-washy, I know. And since I can't be in Hawaii right now, I like where I'm at. Though I probably should go vacuum the living room or something. Maybe bake a cake. Or just sit here at the computer, LOL. Actually I think I will go fix lunch and read "The Last Days of Krypton" by Kevin Anderson. That's the ticket :)

Brush by Acquired Taste; Sticker alpha (c)Sarah Meyer; Font: Windsong; Quote by Thomas Merton

7 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I hope someday I will get to go to Hawaii! It is supposed to get up to 50 here today but it is 2:30 and not there yet!

ArtcTrish said...

Yeah, come to think of it, we are on our way down temp wise too. It was nice that it was only 40 degrees last night!!! You've been doing great on your blogging but where are your pics of the day? I'm saving mine up:)

Glynis said...

Well, it's a good thing you don't live here anymore, Tink. I think we're famous for weather changes. It's been right around 10deg for most of the week and by the weekend it should be 40. It'll feel like a heat wave!

Tammy said...

I use to live in Hawaii and loved it back then and I know I would love to see it again!! And hey, there is nothing wrong with being wishy washy.

Rusheika said...

Your entris always make me smile! Hope you get to go to Hawaii sometime... or you could come to Bermuda!

Anonymous said...

Of all the places I've been I'd go to Austrailia, except next time with the family.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh my darlin' Tink!!! I'm trying hard to play "catch up" with YOU!!!

I meant to say something the first time I saw this photo and now is as good a time as any I suppose! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this photo of you and Pan having your cake AND eat it too!!! He, he ... Aren't you two being SO nice to each other - WHAT? NO cake in the face??? LOL!

GORGEOUS layout - LOVE the BLACK and WHITE!

Hugs,
Linda