Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Movies of a Tribulant Year

Wed 1/9 Blog Prompt: I can't wait to hear more of everyone's favorites from last year so today is - Favorite Movies of 2007

I just realized that we have not gone to the movie theater at any time this year. And most of the dvds we bought we for older movies or television series we liked. But I guess "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" would top my list as a favorite movie this year. "Number 23" with Jim Carrey was different, at least for him and a very intriquing movie though quite morbid. And I think I just exhausted the movies I remember from the past year, unless, of course, you want to include movies like "The Transformers" (which I have but haven't seen) or "Barbie's Island Princess" (which I have seen too many times to count).

Big Picture template by Tracy Drane; The Bistro kit (c)debi of Cafe Digi; Fonts: Burst My Bubble, Xoxo


4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

We picked the same movie! I will have to wait until the others come out on satellite before I see them. I'm not sure I will ever have time to see the Barbie movie! LOL

mom2triplets04 said...

I too didn't go to the movies this past year. But I didn't see those movies you mentioned. So just added them to my netflix queque. thanks for the recommendation.

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of that Jim Carrey movie, I might try to hire it out on DVD.

Glynis said...

We didn't go to the movies in 2007 either. I posted that prompt and then realized I couldn't tell you what movies I watched...yikes, I'm getting old!