Monday, January 07, 2008

Photo Tribulations

Mon Blog Prompt 1/7: Happy Monday! This week's theme is "Favorites of 2007". My favorite photos of this year are:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, only thing is I have a picture for each and every one of those words. But I have narrowed it down to these for the moment:









Including the one on my layout that my sister took of her two sons walking down the road. It is an amazing picture.

Template by Carena's Template; Antique Garden papers (c)Brenshevia Taylor-Boone; Font: DSP Sunny Font

7 comments:

Sandra said...

No better choice than children in action. Great selection, and gorgeous kids!!!

Unknown said...

Those are great photos.

loonyhiker said...

I love the expressions on the children's faces! Great photos!

Anonymous said...

And where are my copies?????

Glynis said...

Oh, those photos are all just gorgeous! And that layout is beautifully done!

Unknown said...

Thank you Sandra, Katrina, Loony and Glynis. :)

And bug, I seem to be having a problem with pdfing them. Will try to get it sorted out this week, because I know I'm way behind in getting some pages to you.

Lemon Stand said...

They are absolutely beautiful Tink! (Will let you know how the class goes)