Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Timely Tribulations

Tue Blog Prompt 1/29: Have you ever thought (or been told) that you were born in the wrong time? When in history do you think you would best 'fit in'?

Can't say that I have ever been told I was born in the wrong time, nor do I think I was. I like looking back on history and daydream about what things may have been like then. But I like the time I'm living in now. Electricity, cars, planes, indoor plumbing, all appeal to me more than living in the past. Besides I don't even want to think about what it was like for women even 100 years ago.

So I think I will stay put, enjoy running water, washing machines and dryers, along with an air conditioned/heated house.

Scraplift of layout by twiddlebug; Grab Bag kit (c)Colleen’s Creations; Doodles (c)Bannerwoman Design's; Fonts: CK Sink or Swim, 2Peas Sandbox, Doodle Cursive

No comments: