Thursday, January 24, 2008

Coffee, Tea or Tribulations

Thur 1/24 Blog Prompt: Is it coffee or tea for you in the morning? Give some free advertising for your favorite morning pick-me-up.

Green tea for me. Love the stuff though only about 2 cups of it, LOL. Right now I am relegated to using green tea bags, but I prefer loose leaf. When we go to Orlando this May, I will have to stop by Epcot and pick some more up from the Japan Pavilion. And while we are their I will have to stop by the Ghiradelli store and pick up some chocolate coffee. I do like that too. Funny, since I really don't like chocolate much at all.

Still nothing beats a fresh cup of hot green tea first thing in the morning or last thing at night.

Timeless kit (c)Brenda Miller; Font: Patient Page; FangSong

4 comments:

ArtcTrish said...

Did you know Panera Bread has some rockin' iced green tea? I had some last week...it was really yummmy!!!!!

Glynis said...

Love the mug, Tink! And my favorite green tea is Constant Comment from Bigelow. Yum!

loonyhiker said...

My hubby loves green tea, but it is too earthy tasting for me. I'll stick to chai. As for the Tinman, I have never seen or heard of it so I had to google it. It sounds great and I see that it will be shown on March 9 (all 3 parts beginning at 3pm) so I have it on my calendar to watch. Thanks for mentioning it! Hartsville is about 2 hours east of me and I've been there!

Anonymous said...

I've always been a tea drinker. Except I like black teas. A few years ago my sister sent me an Assam tea it's awesome.