Monday, January 14, 2008

A List of Happy Tribulations

Mon Blog Prompt 1/14: Write a list of things that make you smile -- which I know we've done before, but the twist is that each of our lists should be unique. So make your list, then when you read the others' posts, if both of you list the same thing, strike it out on your list. I want to see how many distinctly creative things we can come up with today!

1. Having Indy tell me I 'am so funny' even when he doesn't understand why it is (or shouldn't understand, lol).
2. Jose Jalapeno and Peanut.
3. Thinking of things to put on this list.
4. Having Tot ask when I was going to come visit again.
5. Having Indy say "Puhleassseeee" when he wants you do to something for him.
6. Listening to the quiet. (Katrina loves quiet too)
7. Looking at the pictures from Germany with the Princess.
8. Watching the Princess and Indy leave to go home for the night.
9. Seeing Pan get frustrated when he knows how to put something together and it just doesn't work.
10. Leaving work on Thursdays. :)

Template 43 by Trish H. Designs; Raspberry Goodness (c)Raspberry Road Designs; Fonts: vtks_estilosa, Sue Ellen Fransisco

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Ahhh Haa Haaa! I love Jalapeno and Peanut! Jeff Dunham has a new dummy, it's a burned up terrorist. Very poor taste, but quite hilarious.

I saw Jeff at the Sahara when we lived in Las Vegas.

Perfect list of smileys.

Unknown said...

That is a great list of things to make you smile. You & I both love the sound of silence.

loonyhiker said...

Your list had me smiling! Of course when I shared it with my hubby he had no idea what I was talking about or why I was smiling! Now I have to google Jalapeno and Peanut because I have no idea who they are but if they make you smile, I gotta check it out!

Tammy said...

Another great list!! I can tell your family really makes you smile.