Friday, January 11, 2008

Momentarily Favorite Tribulations

Fri Blog Prompt 1/11: Our 'Favorites' week concludes with this.. Describe some of your favorite moments from this past year.

1. When Indy puts his arms around my neck and whispers I love you in my ear without any prompting.
2. Seeing Indy make a TIE fighter out of two hangers.
3. Listening to Bombshell tell Indy he is going to have to join X-Box Anonymous, when he refused to turn off the game and go home.


4. Listening to Ballerina describe her day over the phone.
5. Getting pictures of the Ballerina from Scamp and Honey.


6. When the Princess says she prefers my help with her homework, although Pan would be the better choice to help.
7. Sitting on the kitchen floor figuring out an easy way to teach division.
8. Watching the Princess glow as she works at her ballet.


9. Snuggling in bed with Pan while watching "Boston Legal" and laughing till we nearly fell out of said bed.
10. Pan asking me out to dinner, "just because."
11. Sitting at my computer and having him come up behind and wrap his arms around me.

Sketch from Snap and Scrap; Surprise Party kit (c)Monica Evan; Doodle (c)Alexandra Brandwein; Rusty Turnclasp (c)Julie Gade; Font: Misproject, Sue Ellen Fransisco

6 comments:

loonyhiker said...

What fantastic moments! And I love the photos with it!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Tink, I just LOVE you girlfriend!!! Right off the bat and off the top of my OVERWORKED brain this past week, meeting you YOU has been one of the BIGGEST highlights of the year 2007 for me! I will have to work on my list as I ADORE yours as well as the photos that bring your list to LIFE!!!

No, not a birthday darlin' - TODAY is FANTABULOUS FREEBIE FRIDAY!!! I have a movie date in the living room with Robert this evening, so must figure out what I am going to post for tonight's freebie!!! He, he ...

Thank you SO much for ALL of your wonderful comments. I just took some photos of Luke and his new car before he left to pick his girlfriend up from the bus stop to take her home! I hope to post some tonight or tomorrow! He is SO cute - "gee mom, I feel like I'm posing for a photo shoot"! You are indeed my son!!!

Oh, before I forget ... you are SOOOOOOO funny - showing a HURRICANE move during a hurricane!!! Hmmm ... one could DEFINITELY get a little "carried" away with that one, don't you think? LOL!

Question. Robert is a John Wayne movie buff and would like to know which movie has a hurricane it? An inquiring mind would like to know! He just received BIG JAKE on DVD from my son, Mark, for Christmas. We both LOVE North to Alaska! My dad was such a "western" fan as I was growing up but then, of course, there were A LOT of westerns on television during that era!!!

Have a SPECTACULAR weekend darlin'!

And the RAMBLER is leaving the blog site ....

BIG HUGS,
Linda

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

OMGosh Tink, I just read your QUOTATION OF THE DAY by dearest Virginia Woolf. LOL!!! I have neither one - OH MY, I am SO terribly behind!!! ROFL! What else is new! He, he ...

Hugs,
Linda

Lemon Stand said...

I always love your pictures and I wasn't disappointed this morning. Great job!

Glynis said...

Those are exactly the moments I was hoping you ladies would write about...beautiful!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Okay, you added the wine photo since I posted on this one!!!

We TRULY do have MANY similarities, although I did not drink wine until my trip to Italy late 2000 to early 2001!!!

Are you sure we aren't twins that were separated at birth???

LOL!

Huggies,
Linda