Friday, January 18, 2008

Humor Me Tribulations

Fri Blog Prompt 1/18: Let's make it a 'Fun Friday'! What kinds of humor do you enjoy the most? Tell us what makes you laugh!

1. When a small child tries to tell a knock knock joke and ends up making one up.
2. Some stand-up comics such as Jeff Dunham, Bill Cosby, Jeff Foxworthy and Steven Wright (and sometimes George Carlin when he isn't being down right vulgar).
3. When Jose Jalapeno says "on a steeck."
4. "Weird" Al Yankovic music.
5. At least one thing in each "Boston Legal" show.
6. Apparently getting married since I got the giggles at each of my two weddings.

Template by britt-ish designs; Raspberry Goodness (c)Raspberry Road Designs; Stitching (c)Lisa Carter; Fonts: vtks_estilosa, Sue Ellen Fransisco

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I'm so glad you "introduced" me to Jalapeno! He definitely is my kind of humor!

Sandra said...

All funny.

Now we all walk around saying "Silence! I weel keel you!" since Dunham's new terrorist puppet screams it like a fiend.

Glynis said...

Yep, that's a great list...and those are some of my favorite comedians too. I wish more comedians had higher standards :)