Saturday, January 05, 2008

Wordy Tribulations

To quote a very dear blog and digital scrapbook friend... ArtCTrish:

The fabulous and talented Ali Edwards has not only inspired me to do a photo a day, but to also do a word of the year. I need to choose a word that will speak for my thoughts and ambitions for the year.
I also decided to sit and think about a word for me this year. And the word I chose?

STRIVE. intr.v. strove (strv), striv·en (strvn) or strived, striv·ing, strives
1. To exert much effort or energy; endeavor.
2. To struggle or fight forcefully; contend: strive against injustice.
In this coming year I will strive to be a better, nicer, more compassionate person; to laugh more; play harder; to lose weight and most importantly, be myself.

And in reading ArtCTrish's blog, she has convinced me to do a photo a day. Which I will post once a week. This week's will be posted a little later after I have taken today's picture. I really want to learn all I can about my Canon camera and this seems to a good starting point for that. So thanks Trish for passing along some great ideas.

Template by Lottchen; Purple Delight (c)Lunica; Font: Bernard MT Condensed

1 comment:

ArtcTrish said...

Awwww, I'm almost in tears...lol...and I'm not sure why...
Is it because you mentioned me in your blog or because you decribed having fits getting all those little ornaments in the right slot! LOL!
I was having issues getting the Nativity pieces back in their slots today as I took down our decorations and tree. Don't worry, I still have two nativity sets up until tomorrow. Now I need to go look up about that Lego gun.....