Thursday, January 03, 2008

Crafty Tribulations

Thur 1/3 Blog Prompt: New Year, New You #3. Is there something that you used to do and enjoy that you would like to start doing again? Tell us about it.

I really need to take up cross stitch again. Maybe once the tree is down and I can move the frame back into the living room, I will have the space to finish up a couple of projects that I started years ago and start a few others. I definitely want to finish the angel I started for mom. Then I have a couple of other angel patterns for my sisters and granddaughters I want to get done. There is a special one I would like to do for Nuke of a fairy sitting on the moon which is in shades of grey on a black linen.

Template by Patti Knox; Sampler kit & Leather Goodies (c)Debi DeGagne; Fonts: Journal, Sue Ellen Francisco, VonFont

6 comments:

Monica said...

I want to cross stitch again, too! I have an unfinished project that I would love to complete and have framed this year.

loonyhiker said...

I loved to cross stitch but I don't think my eyes are up to it anymore. I found that extremely relaxing so now I've turned to crocheting.

Unknown said...

Hey look at that journalling on the layout, well done!

I want to take up my cross stitch again too.

Photopassion said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Tink!!!

I love your Layout - especially the tinting of the photos! Great work!!!

I have nothing that I once started and want to do again now... Last year I started knitting and crocheting again, I guess this will stay for a while longer :)
I´m looking forward to see your cross-stitch projects!
Hugs,
Conny

Glynis said...

It's a great hobby, cross-stitching. I just wish I could find time for my current hobbies :)

Sandra said...

Hey, I'd love to view some of your cross-stitched pieces if you're up to sharing them. I'm hoping to stab the linen again sometime this year too. You can see my old cross stitched stuff at http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandraihw/sets/72157600342290797/