Friday, November 30, 2007

Thankfully Tribulant

Fri 11/30 Blog Prompt: What are you thankful for that we haven’t mentioned this month?

I am thankful that my children and I can communicate. That nothing really is off-bounds to discuss and that we feel comfortable with it. I am thankful they can call me for advice and with advice.

I am also thankful that my granddaughter, the Princess, and I share so many favorites. Photography, scrapbooking, reading and so much more.

Now that she has a computer again, she is set up with PSP X and her own digital scrapbook kits to use, along with her own pictures. She has also been doing the camera hunt with me, so I try to use at least one of her pictures in my layouts. She took the picture of the bridge in this one. I have included just the picture below the layout along with the other bridge picture she took. It was a toss up as to which one to use.

Paper fold (c)Paula Yagisawa; Distressed Overlay (c)Christina Wall; Button (c)Michelle Swadling; Fonts: Arial Rounded, Vladimir


2 comments:

*love2scrap* said...

the princess has a great eye! What a treasure she is and how blessed she is for YOU as her grandmother!

Sandra said...

Good Communication is a good one! Definitely something not to take for granted...

The princess looks likes a natural. Very nice shots. I hope she keeps it up.