Monday, November 19, 2007

Integrity? I have no tribulations with that.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When I received this award from Lemon Stand I was... speechless. I know, I know, hard to believe. LS, thank you, you have made my day even more special.

And like her, I ran right over to Aussie Cynic's site to see what needed to be done. And to quote Aussie Cynic:

All these bloggers incorporate within their wonderful sites, an integrity not always seen.

They share terrific stories, topics, discussions and images. All Well worth a look.

So in the spirit of Wonderful blogs

I would like to award the Bloggers with Integrity Award to:
For Creativity
Art: So Much to Do, So Little Time. Derek has taken the plunge into something that normally is associated with women.... Digital scrapbook designing. He has definitely brought a new and wonderful outlook to scrapbooking style.
Writing: The Wonderful World of Nothing. Michael has a style of writing that can best be described as intriging. Even if you don't comment, you just have to check it out day to day to see what else is posted. His tidbits on Ethyl and Lucy will touch parents everywhere; his lists will have you rolling off your seat. And if you want a real treat and chuckle, check out his podcasts.
Both men also share a love of mine.... Disney, :)

For The Spirit of Giving
MyDigiSTYLE. Mabelle is another scrapbook designer whose love of life and humanity show clearly in her work, not only those sets she sells, but those she gives away free. In reading her blog, she also gives a lot of herself and in return you learn something of yourself.

For Staying True To Their Beliefs
Bad Example. In the two plus years that I have been blogging, I can honestly say that I know what to expect when I visit granddad Harv's blog. He has never waivered in his beliefs. Thanks Harv.

For Social Conscience
House of Zathras. Besides being a person that all should strive to emulate, she is also an elementary school teacher. Her posts are insightful and entertaining, but she does not shy from broaching touchy subjects which we all need to be aware of.

Keeping it Real
Maybe Baby. The diary of a man who wants to be a father. Blog-brother Matt exposes his thoughts and concerns about infertility and his and Constance's choice to try to have a child. Sometimes amusing; sometimes heartretching, but always well worth reading. Be sure to look out for those gems posted by Constance.

Again thank you LS for seeing something in me, I don't usually see or look for.

2 comments:

Michael C said...

That is just sooooo cool!!! Thank you. It makes me wish I had put up a real post today instead of a rerun containing a link to Youtube, which I basically never do...

Thanks so much again Tink!!!!!!!!
;-D

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm kind of looking around the room to see who you're talking about. Thank you so much.