Tuesday, November 06, 2007

If Ever Should I Need a Tribulation

Tues 11/6 Blog Prompt: What jobs do other people hold are you thankful for?

Those that come to mind are military personnel and teachers.

Where would we be without teachers to pass knowledge along, to help our minds expand, to show us what is possible. So Loony, Mrs. Who, Mrs. Allen, Mr. Behrans and all you other great teachers, let me take a moment to say Thank You. You have made a positive difference in my life.

But our military personnel provide us with the freedom to learn. For the most part they give wholeheartedly of themselves and sometimes their life to make it possible for us to be free. So to Dad D, Nuke, Scamp, Bear, Brother D, and to those currently serving, those who have served and those who gave up their lives serving, Thank You. You, also, have made a positive difference in my life.

Template (c)Mars Olsen and Papers (c)sandilyn for SNL #29, a Digital Scrapbook Place challenge; fonts: BallerinoITC, Curlmudgeon, Love Light

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Aw Tink, you are so sweet!
I can't believe I didn't write about the military. My hubby and I actually discussed the prompt on our daily walk and I mentioned the military but just forgot to write about them. I really am thankful for them because I can't imagine doing what they do! By the way Veteran's Day is coming up so thank you all you veterans who have kept me free!

Unknown said...

Only the truth Loony, only the truth. Teachers are remarkable. And I guess we complimented one another this time, I took the military and you took the police and firemen. :)