Monday, November 05, 2007

Autumnal Tribulations

Mon 11/5 Blog Prompt: Give 3 or more reasons why you are thankful it is Autumn.

Autumn? What is that? Okay if I walked outside right now it will feel like autumn. But that will only last another hour then it will be hot again.

What I would love to be thankful for is cool days, the crisp clean smell of autumn and the bright, vibrant colors of the changing of the leaves.

Since I can't, I guess I am thankful that Pan enjoyed another fantastic Halloween, that I will be able to celebrate Thanksgiving with most of my family and that at least the nights are cooler. :)

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I have to admit that your Halloween photos were awesome! I wish I lived closer to see all of that!

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say Tink, that I do enjoy having all four seasons in my year. It's one of the reasons I love Melbourne so much. I've been to Florida and I'm afraid the humidity just knocks me about.

But at least your pipes won't be freezing up and you won't have to shovel snow to get out of your front door in Winter like some of your fellow bloggers. Hold on to that thought.

Sandra said...

Y'all are all about the Halloween Spirit and for that many are truly thankful. LOL.

Unknown said...

Halloween spirit, that's us... LOL. Well, at least it is Pan although I make a few contributions from time to time.

You are right about the humidity Karen, it really is horrid around here most of the year. Though I am looking at the temperature now and it is DOWN to 37 degrees. How awesome.