Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Natural Tribulations

Tues 11/27 Blog Prompt: What things in nature are you most thankful for and why?

Surely you know where this one is going, LOL. The stars fill my eyes and heart with the wonders that are beyond us. Oh, I know what they are made of, how they work and the possibility of other planets. But I am thankful that they are there to guide us when we are lost, to provide light when all seems dark and company when we are alone.

Template by Mars Olson; Paper (c)dt-photomama, felynn, Koko, lbijowa, mommabyrd2003, sandilyn; Overlay (c)Hoozeig; Ribbon (c)SallieK; Font: Sylfaen

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful thought Tink!! I love this.

Anonymous said...

Yep, knew the answer before I read what you wrote. Very cool.

loonyhiker said...

I knew the answer too! How beautiful you described it!

Unknown said...

You wrote that beautifully.

Sandra said...

Eloquently stated. Thank you for sharing your starry passion with us on your blog each week.