Sunday, November 04, 2007

More of Tink's Computer Tribulations

Don't know if I will be able to do the blog prompt as today my computer started making a whomp whomp sound. Pan says a bearing is going on in one of the fans. And quite frankly I don't want to loose anything, so after I post this I'm turning it off. I may end up turning it back on for a while in the a.m., but maybe not. In the meantime, this is the last layout from our May 2006 trip to Disney. After a short break (1 day) to another era, we will be returning to layouts of our trip to Orlando in 2000.

Template by Teresa Ferguson; Painted Desert kit (c)Angel Wings & Things; Fonts: Rockwell; Staccato222 BT

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Eeeeeek! Irritant, ideed! Hope your computer tribulations are short lived.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sandra. We seem to have a short-term fix. Now we just need to buy another fan. :(