Sunday, November 11, 2007

Soldiers' Angels for Valour-IT

In accordance with my fellow bloggers who support this worthy case, this post will stay at the top of my posts up to and including November 11. All new posts between now and then will follow this post. Thank you.

Once again it is time to help raise money for the Soldiers' Angels for Valour-IT. Last year I had a link up for each of the services. This year I am focusing on just one... The Air Force. If you have been reading my blog steadily since the beginning, you will know that my father was career Air Force and I grew up traveling all over the place.

Dad was an electronic warfare technician. One of the few non-comms that held that title. So in honor of dad, I am hosting the Air Force this year and hope that you will take just a moment to donate to this worthy cause, even if it is just a dollar. Come on... Take the step.

UPDATE: Take a moment to visit Project Valour-IT site HERE. For laymans terms you might want to check out Lemon Stand and while there see what she has prepared to auction off for the project.





6 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

AWESOME Tink!!! I shall be quite honored to contribute! I shall be back in the morning to "catch-up" with you girl!!!

I hope that you are having a WONDERFUL week thus far!

Ciao bella,
Linda

Glynis said...

Such a great organization...thanks for the awareness!

Anonymous said...

As an ex-Air Force brat myself I have to support this worthy cause Tink. Thanks.

Lemon Stand said...

You are too Sweet! BTW, did you see that at the moment, Air Force is not dead last? Navy is. Heh! :o)

Unknown said...

When I looked earlier LS it was still in last place. But whooo hooo. Go team go.

I really have to be careful though, LOL. My dad was AF, but FIL and oldest son were Navy, cousin was Army and 2 BILs, Uncle and other son were Marine.

Lemon Stand said...

My Father was Air Force, my FIL was Army Air Corps, then National Guard, then Air Force, two BILs were Navy Reserves, Husband, youngest brother and I were Air Force, DH is now Air National Guard. Nary a marine to be seen. :oD