Thursday, November 01, 2007

Stove, Oven, Tribulations, Stove.....

oven, tribulations. After seeing all the Halloween pics especially the ones of the candy in the kitchen, someone close to me (HI Mom) wanted to know why I haven't posted pics of my new Maytag 5 burner, 2 stove Gemini range. Well, Mom, here they are. But I didn't just take any pictures, I took pictures of it in action. See my new stainless steel tea kettle? Oh and that's the new pot I was telling you I bought. Found it works great for boiling potatoes to make mashed potatoes and is the perfect size for browning roasts and stew meat.



3 comments:

Beachcomber said...

I have the same stove only mine is the 4 burner one. I love my stove. I find myself using the top one a lot. I got mine for Christmas last year. I haven't gotten a new tea kettle for my stove yet. I have that on my list. Enjoy your stove. I sure enjoy mine.

Lemon Stand said...

I have that one too! Well, almost. Our controls look a tiny bit different but not by much! We got ours late last year. I LURV my stove!!!! Squeeeeeee :o)

Unknown said...

Hi Beach. Make sure you get one with a wide opening. I can't remember who mine is by, but Kitchen Aid has one. You can actually clean the insides of these. No more deposit build ups. Main reason I quit using them.

LS, they are wonderful aren't they. I have pleased as punch with mine and cooking up a storm (at least boiling a lot of water, LOL).