Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stately Tribulations

Thurs 11/29 Blog Prompt: What places (in your home, or state, or country, or world) are you most thankful for?

I am most thankful for the country I live in that allows me the personal freedoms to worship as I chose, to vote for whom I think will best represent me in our government, to live a safe and productive life and to protect me from those who want to take that away.

Template by Andrea Gold; Pink Paradise kit (c)Amélie Scrap; Font: Angelina

6 comments:

Tammy said...

You are so correct. Very well said.

Lemon Stand said...

::standing ovation:: Well said.

ArtcTrish said...

Amen and great LO!

Cláudia Pinotti said...

Tink, I just would like to thank you the visit at my blog and the toughtfull post that you left.
Come back often. Let me know when you create a LO with my kit. I will love to see how you used.

Sorry my English, is very poor.

Hugs,

Claudia Pinotti.

loonyhiker said...

Thanks for saying this so eloquently!

Sandra said...

Yup, yup.

I just found out that some religions discourage voting, as it takes away the focus on God's kingdom in heaven.

I don't understand that point of view, but at least they live in a country where they have the right NOT to vote. LOL.