Thursday, November 08, 2007

Transportation Tribulations

Thurs 11/8 Blog Prompt: What modes of transportation are you thankful for?

Airplanes, yeah .... airplanes. I am thankful for airplanes so that I can visit my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter in Hawaii. It also made it possible to visit my sister in Germany when she lived there. I want to ride on one of the new German jets. That would be fantastic.

Automobiles, cars, trucks, SUVs... yes I am thankful for each and everyone of them. It means I can do my shopping at The Fresh Market or Publix instead of having to walk up to the W/D. I can get to book stores, Best Buy and out to dinner occasionally.

Boats. Trips out to the island for a day to anchor, cook steaks and relax. Watch the manta rays glide by or even see a shark or two. Or for an overnight stay in the Bayou to wake up to the sounds of dolphins splashing around the boat. Watching the sunrise over the trees. We need to get the boat back into the water.

Template by Becky Fleck; Chokehold mini-kit (c)Torri Berman Designs; Fonts: CharadeJF; Arial

4 comments:

Tammy said...

GIRL!!!!!!! I live in the wrong part of Florida. That sounds so cool and romantic.

Lemon Stand said...

I'm thankful for my feet. (Hear that feet? I'll even get you a pedicure this weekend! Just hold on.) :oP

loonyhiker said...

You sure do know how to make FL sound romantic! And I want to go on a boat ride with you!

Unknown said...

You make boating sound really romantic.

I love your Disney layout