Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Clean-Up Those Tribulations

Wed 11/7 Blog Prompt: Think of all the new things on the market since our parents were young and what they had to work with. What cleaning supplies are you thankful for?

Clorox Clean-Up. Love this stuff. I use it on everything in the kitchen just about. Stains on the counters; stains in my Le Crueset dutch oven... Just a little squirt, a little wait and stains are gone..... No scrubbing my fingers raw anymore.

Kaboom toilet bowl cleaner. This stuff really does what it says. I'm all for not scrubbing, especially the toilet bowl, LOL. Which reminds me, I need to pick up some more.

And an oldie but goodie, Lysol Concentrate. I think this stuff has been around since I was a kid, but I love the fresh clean smell when I use to wipe down the bath, kitchen and the floors. (and this reminds me I need to clean the foyer floor again). But right now I'm off to take pictures.

Sketch by Becky Fleck; Chokehold mini-kit (c)Torri Berman Designs

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I think as housewives and moms, we know what good products to use and seem to be listing the same things. I am just loving all your layouts of your trip.

loonyhiker said...

I'm going out tomorrow to check out this clorox clean ups and definitely gonna get Kaboom!

Unknown said...

That chlorox clean up sounds good. We have a chlorox bleach pen here that I think is good for cleaning stains out of white clothes.

Unknown said...

That's what makes us good housewives and mothers, right Tammy? LOL.

I could not imagine not having Clorox Clean-up Loony and Katrina. I go into withdrawals when I reach for it and it is not there. Haven't ever used the bleach pen Katrina. Is it any good? I'm constantly spilling things on my shirts and need something like that.